Horses have a great way of showing us how we are. This extends to the team environment, as well as for individuals.
How we are as a team (for better or worse) is often very clearly reflected in our interactions with horses.
For a team, working together with horses provides an honest and safe space not only to to explore their collective behaviour, but more importantly it is a safe and non judgemental place to experiment with shifts or changes and experience the difference.
As a team, horses help us to:
- explore the value of individual and collective social intelligence;
- consider and develop what constitutes authentic and effective communication;
- work together to create practices which support team/organisational resilience;
- understand and respect the importance of all roles in collective performance; and
- understand the value of trust as an organisational asset.
Join us at Athena to experience effective team performance.